Quality and Safety in Greenery Management
The Occupational Health & Safety Management System OHSAS, focus on a comprehensive approach to safety management, the responsibilities for employer to provide a safe workplace & system of work, to consult with employees and to keep them informed about health & safety matters.
Our company is actively endorse & committed to achieve :
- Provision of a safe & healthy workplace & the prevention / reduction of illness & injury equally for employees & contractors.
- Identification of workplace hazards, assessment & control of all risks
- Active involvement in health & safety matters by managers, supervisors & employees & their representative.
- Provision of information & training for employees at all levels so they can work safely.
- Audit & review of OHSAS
What makes an OHSAS work for TEHC ?
Our in –house training spear – head by EHS Division ( Environmental Health & Safety ) has make OHSAS systematically eliminate the possibilities of accident, illness, injury or fatality in the workplace by ensuring that the hazards in the workplace are eliminated or controlled in a systematic manner, rather than waiting for a crisis to occur.
TEHC, has developed a structured training strategy, with the ability to meet different language and education needs to attain success
Our EHS Division active involvement with an emphasis on activity at all stages of OHS Operations.
Tool – box meeting, inspection and On – job – Training are conducted regularly to ensure everyone is gear – up for all circumstances.
With Safety mask & goggles when carrying out fertilizing work
- usage of safety mask & goggles